Church of Saint Joseph
1652: the church is built as a will of Teodora Pizziculli, with her husband (Colonel Giacinto Sgamba) consent, on the streets that goes to Loro Piceno and Petriolo;
1792 - 1793: it is rebuilt and it faces the public street;
1794: it is blessed;
1817: a cemetery is built nearby;
1821: it becomes to collapse due to the ground instability;
1860: it is almost destroyed, it has only the back wall, that remains standing until the beginning of the XX century.