Oratory of Saint Mary of the Misericordia
About 1420: it is built in the public square of the Town Hall as a oath during a pestilence;
1460 - 1468: it is rebuilt and has a bell tower constructed;
1542: it becomes the lateral chapel of Saint Mary Church;
1774: it becomes the sacristy of Saint Mary Church;
1980: the lunette of the portal has been restored;
2015: the main entrance and the Guelph window are restored.