Church of the Most Holy Crucifix (d’Appresso)
1659: it is built by the Mayors of the Church of Saint Mary at the crossroad between Mogliano and Montolmo (Corridonia) in order to preserve a copy of the image of a miraculous Crucifix venerated in an homonymous church located in the valley of the Ete Morto torrent;
1786: it loses the outside porch, that collapses;
1900: a part of the roof collapses;
1901-1922: it is restored and blessed.