Church of Saint Martin
1097: already existing, probably in the Streggiano district, located on the South-East of the town;
1252: rebuilt in Romanic style and called “De Strignano”;
1616: it is repaired;
1805: the old Romanic structure is restored;
1856 - 1967: it still preserves the original appearance, but needs restorations;
1982: it is in a state of complete neglect;
Century XX: it is still in a state of neglect.