Church of Saint Joseph of the Carpenters
1733 - 1734: it is built because of the will of Giuseppe Camille on the “Below road”, now known as Via Carelli, in the area of Saint Joseph Square;
1736 - 1737: after the reconstruction of the bell tower and the vault with lighter materials, it is blessed;
1768 - 1770: it is repaired, but needs further interventions;
1898: it is expanded, incorporating the space of a nearby street;
1953: it is damaged by the earthquake that makes the bell tower collapse;
1955: it needs restoration works;
1956: it is demolished.