Church of Saint Mary of Cigliare
1097: already built and called “Saint Mary de Lucilliano” as it was located in the homonymous street confining Loro Piceno;
Centuries XIII and XIV: it changes many names “de Cilliano”, “de Nucellano”, “de Nucilliano”, “de Lucilliano”;
Century XVI: probably it is built again;
1952: it is in very bad conditions;
1970 - 1975: it is demolished;
2000: it is remembered by a shrine built on the site of the former church building.